Thursday, October 13, 2016

Pumpkin Spice Latte ☆ パンプキンスパイスラテの作り方

There are a plethora of reasons I to want to forget this year 2016, now and way on into the future. It's tough to find a way to escape all the negative news media reports and general everyday grind of this system of things. However, I found one ever so pleasant means of escape. Okay it's only about a 7 minute video, but it was worth it. 

Image - Peace Cuisine (October 2015)
Okay, I don't really know what this is, but I want one. Especially with Fall/Winter coming. Oh, & the music is ever so soothing too!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I will make one of those soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and for your comments!

I will try to respond to each comment within a few days, though sometimes I take longer if I'm too busy which appears to be increasing.